Membro desde Jan 2015
( KES3500/ Diariamente )
EndereçoPor favor, entre em contato conosco
Contatostelefone :Por favor, entre em contato conosco
Diga olá!Fale com o Anfitrião
Entre em contato com o anfitrião e tenha suas dúvidas respondidas diretamente.Salvar em Favoritos Postar seu depoimento
Sobre nossa homestay
Our Home is Located 10 Mins from Nanyuki town. off the Meru Nanyuki Highway. It's situated along the Likii river.
I will be around during the Guests duration of stay. Ready and available to assist them in anything. Guest's Have access to the kitchen, Compound, Sitting room and should feel at home.
Prices Stated above for one bedroom that occupies 2 On A Full board basis.
Membro desde Jan 2015
Inclui refeições? Yes
Permite fumante? Yes
Internet sem fio
Pet em casa? Yes
Pick up no aeroporto? Yes
All Guests are welcome. Including Singles, Couples, Professionals, Students, Volunteers.... All are welcome. Our Home Has 3 bedrooms and 2 Are free fo our guests which both have 2 Beds and can occupie 4.
Our Home is Located 10 Mins From Nanyuki Town. Situated along the Likii river the slopes of My Kenya. It's peaceful And Quiet and has a serene atmosphere.
- Airport Pick Up and drop off At An Extra cost.
- 2 Clean Rooms with twin beds plus toiletries. Bathroom and toilet are well maintained and shared with the family. Rooms both have desks and a Mirror.
- Garden area suitable for parties and functions.
- Ample and Secure parking space.
- Laundry plus cleaning services.
- Organising My Kenya trip, sight Seeing and local tourists attractions.
- Breakfast and dinner during the week and all meals in weekends.
- Cable TV
Membro da família :
We are a family Of 5. My Wife Florentine. My Three Son's Nathaniel, Jayden and Kyle. And a stay At Home caretaker. We do a bit of Farming Dairy and chicken.
Informação local :
Public Transport Is Available and Reliable. Also available are taxis. A driver and car at the Guest's Disposal Optional for Kshs 3,000 per day. All necessary information regarding public transport will be provided to the Guests. Local sights includes the Mr Kenya, Mau Mau caves, Ol pajeta Conservancy and many more.